Underscoring the potential of nanotechnology and nano-biotechnology in nuclear science, agriculture, food security, medicine and environment, experts at a two-day symposium stressed the need for more vigorous research activities and innovative initiatives in these relevant fields, in addition to ensuring capacity building.
The symposium titled ”Nano-technology and Nanobiotechnology Innovative Applications for Sustainable Green Economy and Climate Change Mitigation (ISN-2013)“ was organized by COMSATS in collaboration with
Around 30 subject experts from
In his message, ED COMSATS, Dr. Imtinan Elahi Qureshi, said that as a part of such capacity building activities, COMSATS co-organized four events on various aspects of nano-technology during the past two years.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March