Failure to win approval of the new regulation means the three major suppliers of freehepatitis B vaccines, which account for above 90 percent of the market, are bannedfrom producing related vaccines from
But, the three suppliers said that the regulation will not affect sales and uses of thevaccines that were produced before
In the meantime, the failure does not mean they cannot win approval in the near future.
This newest development follows latest incidents in which 11 newborns died after beinginoculated against hepatitis B.
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference