The Citation M2 was announced in
The Citation M2 has a maximum cruise speed of 400 knots true airspeed (460 miles per hour) and a range of 1,300 nautical miles. The aircraft can operate at airports with runways as short as 3,250 feet and will climb to 41,000 feet in 24 minutes. The Citation M2 is certified for single-pilot operation and features two Williams FJ44 engines. The aircraft can easily handle non-stop legs such as
The M2's clean cockpit design features Cessna's proprietary Intrinzic™ flight deck powered by Garmin G3000 avionics with high-resolution multifunction displays and split-screen capability. Touch screen interactivity comparable to a smartphone provides pilots with precise performance information they need in a logical, familiar user interface. From the cockpit divider aft through the rear lavatory, the main passenger cabin of the Citation M2 is 58 inches wide and 11 feet long with a 5-inch dropped aisle providing a cabin height of 57 inches. Eight large windows, roomy adjustable seats and intuitive controls highlight the all-new cabin.
For more information on the Citation M2, visit Cessna.com, and for images of the Citation M2 please visit the Cessna image gallery. About
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules