ENP Newswire - 02 January 2014 Release date -01012014 The weekly primary auction for the week ending 03 January, 2014 for the re-issue of Rs. 15,000 million maturing Treasury bills was held today. The auction was oversubscribed with bids amounting to Rs.71,693 million being received. It was decided to accept Rs. 20,414 million from the auction. The details of the auction are as follows:- Maturity Bids Amount Weighted Average Yield (Days) Received Accepted Percent per annum (Rs.Mn.) (Rs.Mn.) After Tax This Week Last Auction 91 LKA09114D044* 4,246 1,031 7.42 7.54 182 LKA18214G044* 14,398 3,943 7.53 7.85 364 LKA36415A022* 53,049 15,440 7.95 8.29 Total 71,693 20,414 International Securities Identification Number. The date of settlement is 03 January, 2014 Public Debt Department [Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ] ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?