CALGARY, ALBERTA --(Marketwired - Jan. 2, 2014 ) - Bonterra Energy Corp. ( www.bonterraenergy.com ) (TSX:BNE) announces that the December 2013 monthly cash dividend will be $0.29 per share and will be paid on January 31, 2014 . The record date for the dividend is January 15, 2014 and the ex-dividend date is January 13, 2014 . The dividend is paid monthly and is subject to commodity prices and production levels. The dividend is considered an "eligible dividend" for tax purposes. Bonterra Energy Corp. is a conventional oil and gas corporation with operations in Alberta , Saskatchewan and British Columbia . The shares are listed on The Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "BNE". FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Bonterra Energy Corp. George F. Fink Chairman and CEO (403) 262-5307 (403) 265-7488 (FAX) Bonterra Energy Corp. Robb M. Thompson CFO and Secretary (403) 262-5307 (403) 265-7488 (FAX) Bonterra Energy Corp. Kirsten Lankester Manager, Investor Relations (403) 262-5307 (403) 265-7488 (FAX) firstname.lastname@example.org www.bonterraenergy.com Source: Bonterra Energy Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation