BEIJING , January 2 , SinoCast -- Bank of East Asia ( China ) on December 31 announced that its sub-branch in Shanghai FTA pilot area had been agreed by the Shanghai banking regulator to start business and will complete relevant procedures to open recently. Bank of East Asia ( China ) is one of the first foreign banks agreed to open outlets in the area.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline