The weighted average effective lending interest rates on newly extended euro loans in Bulgaria decreased by 9 basis points from a year earlier to 8.12% in November 2013 , central bank data showed. The average interest rate also dropped 3 basis points from its level in October. The interest rate on corporate loans decreased by 93bps y/y and 117bps m/m to 7.26% in November. The rate on consumer loans was down 1bps y/y and 20bps m/m to 9.27%. On the other hand, mortgage interest rates rose 11bps in annual terms and 43bps on the month to reach 7.52% in November. The central bank data also showed that in November the government's ten-year bonds were traded on the secondary market at an average yield of 2.94%, up by 4bps y/y and 8bps m/m.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- U.S. Economy Added 175,000 Jobs in February
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Pussy Riot Members Attacked at McDonald's
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine