Arab Finance AIND : Mohamed Metwally , CEO of Arabia Investments & Development () expected sever losses due to Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority (EFSA) decision to call for an EGM to discuss canceling capital increase by the value of land offered by him and his mother, Alborsa newspaper reported. He added that, the decision will lead to company and more than 22.000 shareholders' rights' loss. He asserted that, he will call for an EGM on January 23rd to discuss cancelling capital increase, adding that he will resign in case of EGM approval. Source : Alborsa newspaper & Arab Finance edior
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?