This morning, Cowen downgraded shares of Sprint (S) from outperform to market perform citing valuation. The stock has crossed above the firm's price target of $8.25, reducing the risk/reward profile for investors. Shares of Sprint were lower by 3.4% on the news. Wells Fargo downgraded shares of Apple (AAPL) from outperform to market perform as the market is already pricing in better margins for 2014. Shares of Apple were lower on the news, sinking 1.2% so far. And Goldman Sachs downgraded shares of Analog Devices (ADI) to a sell rating as growth by the company is lagging the sector. In the report, Goldman set a $41 price target. Shares of ADI were lower by 2.9% on Thursday. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Downgrades010214&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence