Alliancebernstein Discovery Growth Fund, Inc. Files SEC Form N-Q, Quarterly Schedule of Portfolio Holdings of Management Investment Companies ( Dec. 24, 2013 ) By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Investment Weekly News -- According to news reporting originating from Washington, D.C. , by VerticalNews journalists, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing by Alliancebernstein Discovery Growth Fund, Inc. (Form N-Q) was posted on December 23, 2013 . There were 2 documents filed with this form. The SEC file number is 0001193125-13-483270. The contact information for this company is ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN LP , 1345 AVENUE OF THE AMERICAS , NEW YORK NY 10105, 2129691000. Our editors provided additional information about Form N-Q: Quarterly schedule of portfolio holdings of registered management investment companies. Form N-Q is to be used by management investment companies, other than small business investment companies registered on Form N-5 (239.24 and 274.5 of this chapter), filed with the Commission, not later than 60 days after the close of the first and third fiscal quarters, pursuant to rule 30b1-5 under the Investment Company Act of 1940 (17 CFR 270.30b1-5). The Commission may use the information provided on Form N-Q in its regulatory, disclosure review, inspection, and policymaking roles. A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing is a formal document or financial statement submitted to the SEC by publicly-traded companies. For additional information on this SEC filing see: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/19614/0001193125-13-483270-index.html . Keywords for this news article include: Investment and Finance, Alliancebernstein Discovery Growth Fund Inc. . Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?