Serbia sold RSD 3bn ( EUR 25.9mn ) worth of three-month Treasury bills at an auction on January 16 , the country's public debt administration said in a statement. Strong demand (RSD 6.6bn or 218.4% of the total offer) helped cut the annual yield to 7.91% from 9.08% achieved at the previous such auction held on November 7 . The finance ministry sold a total of 300,000 securities, maturing on April 17, 2014 . Serbia plans to borrow the equivalent of EUR 1.34bn on the domestic market in January- March 2014 , which is roughly 23% more than the planned domestic debt issuance in the like period of 2013, the finance ministry's Treasury department has said earlier.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11