TOKYO , Jan. 20 -- ( Kyodo ) _ The yield on the benchmark 10-year Japanese government bond fell slightly Monday morning on the back of a decline in U.S. Treasury yields on Friday and extended losses in Tokyo shares in the morning. The yield on the No. 332, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended morning interdealer trading at 0.660 percent, down 0.010 percentage point from Friday's close. The price of the March futures contract for 10-year bonds rose 0.10 point to 144.30 on the Tokyo Stock Exchange .
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes