Facebook may finally be about to launch a news reading service built for mobile devices.
Facebook watchers have said the company has already decided on a name for its app: Paper.
It will most likely work like other aggregators of news stories by providing shared news stories from publications like the New York Times and live updates from Facebook users.
The project has been under construction for some time but was slowed by design updates and other interface issues.
In 2011, Facebook bought startup company Push Pop Press, which had elements that Facebook said would adapt well to its own products.
(c) 2014 Big News Network. All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March