Facebook may finally be about to launch a news reading service built for mobile devices.
Facebook watchers have said the company has already decided on a name for its app: Paper.
It will most likely work like other aggregators of news stories by providing shared news stories from publications like the New York Times and live updates from Facebook users.
The project has been under construction for some time but was slowed by design updates and other interface issues.
In 2011, Facebook bought startup company Push Pop Press, which had elements that Facebook said would adapt well to its own products.
(c) 2014 Big News Network. All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks