DUBAI , 19th January, 2014 /WAM/ -- Dubai based Islamic insurance company, Dar Al Takaful , announced today that it has opened a new managed investment account with Daman Investments. Saleh Al Hashmi , Managing Director of Dar Al Takaful , said, "Daman Investments is one of the most venerable companies in the MENA Investment Arena and this is the start of a mutually beneficial business relationship." According to Shehab Gargash , Managing Director of Daman Investments, " Dar Al Takaful is one of the most respected Islamic Insurance companies and opening this new managed account is a great token of confidence in our abilities to manage money in the vibrant U.A.E. economy." Dar Al Takaful s account will be managed under a Sharia compliant investment mandate.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit