Albania's central bank will auction ALL 2.3bn ( EUR 16.4mn ) in two-year fixed-rate treasury bonds on January 16 , the bank said on its website. The average yield on this type of treasuries stood at 4.92% at the latest auction held on December 19 , up from 4.85% at the previous auction, held a month earlier. The central bank, which places state securities on behalf of the government, sold ALL 41.2bn in two-year fixed-rate bonds in 2013, while total lek-denominated bonds amounted to ALL 119.2bn.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party