Tashkent, Uzbekistan ( UzDaily.com ) -- Uzbekistan will start construction of the specialized multifield children clinic of the highest international standard, President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov said at the session of the Cabinet of Ministers of Uzbekistan on 17 January 2014 . "In 2014 we will start construction of the specialized multifield children clinic of the highest international standard, the fourth level, in 2014, which will have no analogues in the CIS space," Uzbek President said. He noted that the clinic will have 250 beds and polyclinic for 200 visits per shift. He said the Government of Republic of Korea provided a loan for US$103 million to construction of the clinic. The Government of Republic of Korea issued the preferential loan for US$103 million to the Government of Uzbekistan in December 2013 . The loan will be issued due to resources of Economic Development Cooperation Fund (EDCF). The loan will be issued for 40 years with an annual interest rate of 0.1%.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South