StarStream Entertainment is reporting the first initial revenues for the newly public entity, which ends an already superb Q4 on a high note. In a release on January 8 , the Company noted that it is reporting Q4 fiscal 2013 Revenues of approximately $200,000 , upon receiving the company's first revenue derived from their film investments in StarStream Films . The Q4 highlights for StarStream Entertainment include becoming a public company, the completion of a distribution deal with Lionsgate Entertainment for the StarStream produced "Life of Crime" ( Jennifer Aniston , Tim Robbins ) out of the Toronto International Film Festival and the selection of their highly awaited zombie-filled film "Life After Beth" ( Aubrey Plaza , John C. Reilly , Molly Shannon ) in the U. S Dramatic Competition at the Sundance Film Festival this year. "In just under a year as a company, StarStream has translated strong management performance into revenues for the company," said SSET's Chief Executive Officer Kim Leadford . "It's quite a feat for any company, let alone a motion picture production company, to generate first revenues in year one. It speaks volumes to the strength of our feature film production team to identify motion picture projects that have strengthened our financial base as we continue to build this company." StarStream Entertainment is a theatrical motion picture production and financing company focused on producing and financing motion pictures with strong cast and lean budgets for a commercial audience. More information: www.starstreamentertainment.com ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO