by MERLY LAPIG Targeted News Service WASHINGTON , Jan. 18 -- Sen. Thomas R. Carper , D- Del. , has introduced legislation (S. 1927) to "protect information relating to consumers, to require notice of security breaches." The bill was introduced on Jan. 15 and was co-sponsored by Sen. Roy Blunt , R- Mo. The legislation was referred to the Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee . The full text of the bill is available from the Library of Congress Thomas legislative website. To access the bill, go tohttp://thomas.loc.gov/home/LegislativeData.php?&n=BillText. For more information about congressional legislation and services offered by Targeted News Service to track issues, key words or members of Congress who introduce or co-sponsor legislation, please contact email@example.com or call 703/304-1897. For more information about Targeted News Service products and services, please contact: Myron Struck , editor, Targeted News Service LLC , Springfield, Va. , 703/304-1897; firstname.lastname@example.org ; http://targetednews.com . 22LapigM 140118-db-1149126
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?