Washington, Jan 18 (ANI): Selena Gomez has revealed that her split from Justin Bieber last January helped her to focus on her career and turn it around.
The pop starlet felt that she had stopped being challenged musically before she was 20 but her painful breakup from the 'Never Say Never' singer motivated her to re-evaluate and come back with pop hit 'Come and Get It'.
She told Seventeen magazine that she questioned the way she looked, acted, sang, and wrote.
She said that she started becoming very stale with her music, and realised that she was doing things for other people.
Then after going through a really bad breakup, she realised that she needed to pick up everything. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Selena Gomez says Justin Bieber split helped turn career around
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit