Washington, Jan 18 (ANI): Selena Gomez has revealed that her split from Justin Bieber last January helped her to focus on her career and turn it around.
The pop starlet felt that she had stopped being challenged musically before she was 20 but her painful breakup from the 'Never Say Never' singer motivated her to re-evaluate and come back with pop hit 'Come and Get It'.
She told Seventeen magazine that she questioned the way she looked, acted, sang, and wrote.
She said that she started becoming very stale with her music, and realised that she was doing things for other people.
Then after going through a really bad breakup, she realised that she needed to pick up everything. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Selena Gomez says Justin Bieber split helped turn career around
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions