Resilience Capital Partners , a Cleveland -based private equity firm focusing on buying and improving lower mid-market companies in a range of industries, announced the acquisition of the direct sale business of G&K Services, Inc. through its newly-formed platform company, Affinity Specialty Apparel, Inc. Affinity is a company focusing on selling and distributing of occupational apparel and services, including the design, marketing and distribution of customized and off-the-shelf apparel collections to customers through managed direct purchase uniform programs. Affinity is Resilience Capital Partners' first acquisition in the corporate uniform industry and its seventh platform investment for The Resilience Fund III. "We are excited to be starting our newest platform investment in Fund III. We believe there is significant opportunity in the direct sale side of the corporate uniform industry and feel that this acquisition gives us a solid foundation on which to build an industry leader," said Bassem Mansour , Co-CEO of Resilience Capital Partners . In a release, Resilience said it has partnered with Michael DiMino who will act as CEO. DiMino was former President and Chief Operating Officer of Uniforms to You, a direct sale uniform division of Cintas . "Affinity Specialty Apparel is already one of the finest direct sale uniform company's in the country. Now partnered with the resources of Resilience Capital we are well positioned for growth and to continue to exceed our customer expectations." Ki Mixon , a Partner at Resilience Capital Partners , added, "We are thrilled to be working with someone like Michael whose impressive track record in the uniform business makes him an excellent fit for this situation. His high energy and drive should instill new energy and leadership as we kick off our newest platform investment." Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio , Affinity Specialty Apparel specializes in the selling and distributing of occupational apparel and services, including the design, marketing and distribution of customized and off-the-shelf apparel collections to customers through managed direct purchase uniform programs. More information: www.resiliencecapital.com ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels