Washington, Jan. 17 (ANI): Pop sensation Justin Bieber has been reportedly advised to seek help in rehab for his alleged use of recreational drugs and behavioural issues.
A source told RadarOnline that while Bieber's pals and family are "deeply concerned", the 19-year-old star has no plans to check into a facility.
Meanwhile, another source told the gossip site that the people who care about the singer and whom are closest to him wish he would consider getting help. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Justin Bieber being urged to seek help in rehab
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts