Washington, Jan. 17 (ANI): Pop sensation Justin Bieber has been reportedly advised to seek help in rehab for his alleged use of recreational drugs and behavioural issues.
A source told RadarOnline that while Bieber's pals and family are "deeply concerned", the 19-year-old star has no plans to check into a facility.
Meanwhile, another source told the gossip site that the people who care about the singer and whom are closest to him wish he would consider getting help. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Justin Bieber being urged to seek help in rehab
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- GOP 2016 Hopefuls Face Off at CPAC
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Daylight Savings Time Comes This Weekend
- Heavy Sanctions on Russia Could Backfire on West
- Lindsay Lohan, Jimmy Fallon Get Soaked on 'The Tonight Show': Watch