Washington, Jan. 17 (ANI): Pop sensation Justin Bieber has been reportedly advised to seek help in rehab for his alleged use of recreational drugs and behavioural issues.
A source told RadarOnline that while Bieber's pals and family are "deeply concerned", the 19-year-old star has no plans to check into a facility.
Meanwhile, another source told the gossip site that the people who care about the singer and whom are closest to him wish he would consider getting help. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Justin Bieber being urged to seek help in rehab
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'