CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Effective Jan. 17, 2014 , the Unum Group (NYSE:UNM) Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.145 per share on its common stock to be paid on Feb. 21, 2014 , to stockholders of record on Jan. 31, 2014 . ABOUT UNUM Unum Group ( www.unum.com ) is a leading provider of financial protection benefits in the United States and the United Kingdom . Unum’s portfolio includes disability, life, accident and critical illness coverage, which help protect millions of working people and their families in the event of an illness or injury. The company reported revenues of $10.5 billion in 2012, and its subsidiaries – Unum US, Colonial Life and Unum UK – provided $6.3 billion in benefits last year. For more information, visit us at www.unum.com or connect with us at www.facebook.com/unumbenefits , www.twitter.com/unumnews and www.linkedin.com/company/unum . Unum Group Thomas A. H. White , 423-294-8996 Source: Unum Group
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?