element14 is today launching a high performance full NFC expansion board, EXPLORE-NFC, to implement external user interfaces for industrial and consumer devices that meets NFC compliance with Reader mode, P2P mode and Card Emulation standards.
The EXPLORE-NFC board is available from
Based on the PN512 NFC solution from
Other features include:
High performance full NFC compliant expansion board works with the Raspberry Pi® Based on the NXP PN512 full NFC forum compliant NFC IC, meeting compliance with all 3 NFC modes (Reader, P2P and Card Emulation) Reader mode supports all 4 NFC tag types and NXP s MIFARE command set Flexible interface selection (SPI or I²C), includes software stack for SPI Integrated high performance RF antenna Includes NXP s MIFARE Ultralight NFC card (NFC forum tag type 2) for out of the box experience Software available on: http://www.element14.com/exploreNFC
We anticipate developers of electronics, industrial, and consumer applications will be interested in EXPLORE-NFC if they want to implement solutions for NFC ecosystems or integrate an NFC interface into their device.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?