Country music star Luke Bryan has canceled Friday's concert in Kentucky after several crew members were injured when his stage collapsed Thursday.
TMZ said four stage hands were rushed to a hospital after a forklift crashed into a portion of the stage as it was being taken down after a show at Ohio State University.
The identities of the crew members, nature of their injuries and their current medical statuses were not reported.
Bryan was booked to perform in Lexington Friday night, but the show has been postponed to February, TMZ said.
Copyright 2014 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.a
Original headline: Stage collapses after Luke Bryan show, several injured
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia