Country music star Luke Bryan has canceled Friday's concert in Kentucky after several crew members were injured when his stage collapsed Thursday.
TMZ said four stage hands were rushed to a hospital after a forklift crashed into a portion of the stage as it was being taken down after a show at Ohio State University.
The identities of the crew members, nature of their injuries and their current medical statuses were not reported.
Bryan was booked to perform in Lexington Friday night, but the show has been postponed to February, TMZ said.
Copyright 2014 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.a
Original headline: Stage collapses after Luke Bryan show, several injured
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign