To kick off the new year with a bang,
The first one is the four-inch Xperia E1 which is a budget Android phone with its main focus being the audio playback aspect.
Other features of the phone include a 800x480 resolution display, dual-core, 1.2GHz processor with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of storage space and microSD card slot. It has the single and dual sim options and is available in black, white and purple.
The second phone is the Xperia T2 Ultra which is a six-inch phablet set to compete against the likes of the Samsung Galaxy Mega. Its specifications include a 720p screen, a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU, 1GB of RAM, a 13-megapixel back camera, 1.1 megapixel front camera and 8GB of storage. It has a much bigger battery than the E1 and is way more powerful than it too.
Just like the E1, it's also available in either single and dual sim with black, white and purple colours. Visually, these two devices correspond with the Xperia Z1 and the Xperia Z Ultra only with a slightly smaller screen and toned-down specifications. Word is yet to be relased on availability of the two phones as well as the price range but both phones are definetly worth the buy.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March