Sandra Bullock dropped the F-bomb on stage during her acceptance speech for receiving Best Actress in an Action Movie at the Critics' Choice Awards in LA.
After the 49-year-old actress thanked Jackie Chan, Jean Claude Van Damme and Sylvester Stallone for teaching her everything she knows, she was momentarily silenced by a prerecorded announcement, News.com.au reported.
The "Gravity" star responded to it with a rather animated "What the F***?" which received a lot of applause from the crowd.
She further joked that she is an action hero and they don't do that to an action hero. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Sandra Bullock drops F-bomb at Critics' Choice Awards in LA
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast