Sandra Bullock dropped the F-bomb on stage during her acceptance speech for receiving Best Actress in an Action Movie at the Critics' Choice Awards in LA.
After the 49-year-old actress thanked Jackie Chan, Jean Claude Van Damme and Sylvester Stallone for teaching her everything she knows, she was momentarily silenced by a prerecorded announcement, News.com.au reported.
The "Gravity" star responded to it with a rather animated "What the F***?" which received a lot of applause from the crowd.
She further joked that she is an action hero and they don't do that to an action hero. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Sandra Bullock drops F-bomb at Critics' Choice Awards in LA
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down