Sandra Bullock dropped the F-bomb on stage during her acceptance speech for receiving Best Actress in an Action Movie at the Critics' Choice Awards in LA.
After the 49-year-old actress thanked Jackie Chan, Jean Claude Van Damme and Sylvester Stallone for teaching her everything she knows, she was momentarily silenced by a prerecorded announcement, News.com.au reported.
The "Gravity" star responded to it with a rather animated "What the F***?" which received a lot of applause from the crowd.
She further joked that she is an action hero and they don't do that to an action hero. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Sandra Bullock drops F-bomb at Critics' Choice Awards in LA
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World