Sandra Bullock dropped the F-bomb on stage during her acceptance speech for receiving Best Actress in an Action Movie at the Critics' Choice Awards in LA.
After the 49-year-old actress thanked Jackie Chan, Jean Claude Van Damme and Sylvester Stallone for teaching her everything she knows, she was momentarily silenced by a prerecorded announcement, News.com.au reported.
The "Gravity" star responded to it with a rather animated "What the F***?" which received a lot of applause from the crowd.
She further joked that she is an action hero and they don't do that to an action hero. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Sandra Bullock drops F-bomb at Critics' Choice Awards in LA
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- IBM Investing $3 Billion in Chip Research
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs
- Emmys: The List of Nominees
- Average 30-Year Mortgage Rate Rises to 4.15 Percent
- Don't Expect Bank Earnings to Shine in Q2
- Joseph Swedish: WellPoint Readies for Tech Wave
- N.D. Pipeline Cleanup Could Take Weeks
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment