Conducting one's affairs through
At first, they do most of the things normal couples do, albeit strictly by Wi-Fi, taking video-conferenced meals together or watching each other watch the same programmes on TV. The complications only set in once Jonah begins tracing his upstairs neighbour's movements in the outside world, at which point the line between companionable surveillance and out-and-out stalking becomes unclear.
Porter's writing is so offbeat it can be hard to know where the beat actually falls at times, but the low-key delight of
Until Saturday. Box office: 0114 249 6000. Then touring until 5 March.
Wi-Fi romcom . . . Blink
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Ford Flies High on Speed
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Cape Cod Solar Projects Re-energized