MEMS 2014 is the flagship annual event of the MEMS community. During the 5-day show they will report research and development results on every aspect of MEMS and Microsystems Technology. The Biotechnology Vendor Showcase is a research science marketplace where scientists can find information relative to their lab work.
YES manufactures a wide variety of processing equipment including tools for the MEMS and biotechnology industries. YES’ line of automated tools offer high temperature cure (YES-VertaCure), silane vapor deposition (YES-VertaCoat) and high vacuum (YES-VertaVac), designed for today’s most demanding MEMS applications. The manual YES-1224P silane vapor deposition system is ideal for biotechnology fields.
“The majority of consumers know YES as a semiconductor manufacturing company,” said
For more information regarding YES tools, visit http://www.yieldengineering.com or contact them toll free in the
YES was founded in 1980, and is headquartered in
They manufacture high temperature vacuum cure ovens, chemical vapor deposition (CVD) systems, plasma etch and clean tools used for precise surface modification, surface cleaning, and thin film coating of semiconductor wafers, semiconductor and MEMS devices, biosensors and medical slides.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/qualityprocess/equipment/prweb11497183.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS