Tashkent, Uzbekistan ( UzDaily.com ) -- Open joint stock commercial bank " Qishloq Qurilish Bank " issued over 295,000 banking payment cards into circulation. According to the bank, over 280,000 banking payment cards were emitted within so-called salary projects. The sum of the transactions in 2013 exceeded the 2012 volume by 1.5 times, the bank said. Currently, Qishloq Qurilish Bank installed 27 ATMs and infokiosks, as well as 6,106 POS-terminals across Uzbekistan .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy