Economist Khawja Amjid Saeed has said that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif himself came forward to create enthusiasm in the youth by announcing six different youth welfare schemes. Talking to Radio Pakistan, he said that a major portion of Pakistani population is consisted of youth and they should be given adequate opportunities of employment and business so that they could come forward and contribute in the development of the country. He expressed hope of bright future of youth, saying that this scheme would encourage the youth in initiating of their business which would lead to economic development of the country. President Islamabad Chamber of Commerce , Shaban Khalid has said that launching of Youth Business Scheme is a positive step of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif , however, transparency and merit must be followed while giving loans. He said that comprehensive policy should also be devised for the return of the loan as it is the money of the nation.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict