Jump works on AutoCharge feature, which is a circuit prioritization system, that detects when a smartphone is completely charged, and then only starts to charge its own battery, Mashable reports.
According to the report, Jump provides an iPhone 5/5s with an extra one-third battery life, which is estimated to equate an extra three hours and 50 minutes of talk or web browsing time.
Jump's 800 mAh internal battery is of compact size of about 1.9-inch square and weighs 40 grams, which makes it easier to carry around then traditional portable power banks, the report added. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder