Member National Assembly of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N), Chaudhry Jaffar Iqbal has said that Prime Minister's Loan Scheme for Youth would help generate business activity in the remote and less developed areas besides strengthen youth of the country. Talking to Pakistan Television channel, he said that Prime Minister is taking keen interest in promoting the youth living in the less developed areas of the country. He said that youth residing in Swat also appreciated the PM's loan scheme and transparency being made in the programme. Replying to a question, he said that Railway is improving day-by-day due to broad vision and policies of the Prime Minister. He said that deficit had also reduced due to personal efforts of the Railway Minister. Deputy Speaker National Assembly Murtaza Javed Abbasi said that Prime Minister is giving special focus to the young people of Swat. He said that young men and women are showing enthusiasm for applying in the PM's Loan Scheme. He said that the people also appreciated the personal interest of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in Swat areas. He said that "PM Loan Scheme" would help revive the economy besides business activity of Mingora division. He urged the youth to utilize the public money in a proper manner.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4