OAKVILLE, ONTARIO --(Marketwired - Jan. 17, 2014 ) - The Board of Directors of Pethealth Inc. ("Pethealth" or the "Company") (TSX:PTZ) today announced that they declared a dividend of $0.12 per series I 6% convertible preference shares (the "Convertible Preference Shares"), payable on January 23, 2014 , to the holders of record at the close of business on January 21, 2014 . On January 21, 2004 , by way of private placement, Pethealth issued 5,000,000 Convertible Preference Shares. Holders of Convertible Preference Shares are entitled to receive cumulative dividends at the fixed rate of 6% per annum, equal to $0.12 per Convertible Preference Share. About Pethealth Pethealth is North America's second largest provider of medical insurance for dogs and cats to pet owners, operating in the United States , Canada and the United Kingdom . In addition, the Company is the leading provider of management software to North American animal welfare organisations through its cloud based application and is the leading provider of pet related database management services to the North American companion animal industry. Pethealth offers a unique range of products and services for veterinarians, shelters and pet owners through a number of wholly owned subsidiaries using a range of brand names including PetCare, 24PetWatch, Pet Protect, Petpals Direct, PetPoint, Petango.com and ThePetangoStore.com . Pethealth is based in Oakville, Ontario . To find out more about Pethealth , visit the web site at www.pethealthinc.com . FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Pethealth Inc. Mark Warren President and Chief Executive Officer (905) 842 2615 Pethealth Inc. Glen Tennison Chief Financial Officer (905) 842 2615 www.pethealthinc.com Source: Pethealth Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?