Provincial Minister for Prison Ch. Abdul Waheed Aaraen said that the Punjab government would establish ”Punjab Rozgar Bank“ to extend loans to youth on easy instalments. While talking to a delegation of traders at his residence here Thursday, he said that Prime Minister Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif had initiated loan schemes to improve economy. He added that youth could play pivotal role in strengthening the economy. He claimed that the loans were being extended on purely merit basis. He apprised that they had removed extortion mafia from grain and vegetable markets. He said that it was responsibility of the government to provide security to traders and it was fully aware of it. Ch. Shehzad Faisal , Rana Sajjad , Malik Lateef Maitla and others were also present.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?