ROCHESTER, N.Y. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Today the Board of Directors of Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX) declared a regular quarterly dividend of $.35 per share payable February 17, 2014 to shareholders of record February 3, 2014 . About Paychex Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX) is a leading provider of payroll, human resource, insurance and benefits outsourcing solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses. The company offers comprehensive payroll services, including payroll processing, payroll tax administration, and employee pay services, including direct deposit, check signing, and Readychex®. Human resource services include 401(k) plan recordkeeping, section 125 plans, a professional employer organization, time and attendance solutions, and other administrative services for business. A variety of business insurance products, including group health and workers' compensation, are made available through Paychex Insurance Agency, Inc. Paychex was founded in 1971. With headquarters in Rochester, New York , the company has more than 100 offices serving approximately 570,000 payroll clients as of May 31, 2013 . For more information about Paychex and our products, visit www.paychex.com . Paychex, Inc. Efrain Rivera , 585-385-6666 Chief Financial Officer or Terri Allen , 585-383-3406 www.paychex.com Source: Paychex, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder