According to a New York Times report published Wednesday, the NSA used secret technology to access and change information within computer systems without using the internet.
USB cards and small circuit boards were implanted in shipments of equipment that the NSA intercepted, resulting in spying through radio waves. The technology has been used since 2008. One of the most frequent targets for the NSA has been the
The NSA maintains that it only spies on foreign adversaries and denied using this secret technology inside the US.
On Friday, President
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction