YEREVAN , JANUARY 17 , ARMENPRESS. "NASDAQ OMX" will list the first Armenian Eurobonds at the course of the first quarter of this year. Director General of "NASDAQ OMX Armenia" Konstantin Saroyan stated it in a conversation with the journalists. According to Konstantin Saroyan , Eurobonds should be available not only for foreign but also for local investors. "They will be available to any person in Armenia . The conditions of Eurobonds issues are strict, and are intended mainly for financial organizations. And, for example, it is not possible to obtain a bond for $ 1,000 in Clearstrem system. They cost more than 200 thousand dollars . Bringing them to Armenia and listing here we will get an opportunity to get them for 1000 dollars , for instance. Thus, when it becomes a local tool, we can split it and make available to everyone," Saroyan said as reported by "Armenpress". The Government approved the concept of foreign-currency bond issues in the international capital market in 2013; Armenian first Eurobonds issue in the volume of $ 700 million followed it. The main distributors were Deutsche Bank , LondonBranch, HSBC Bank and J.P. Morgan Securities NASDAQ OMX Armenia and the CDA are the major securities market infrastructure institutions in Armenia . Since their inception in 2000, both companies had operated as self-regulatory organizations established by member broker companies, up until demutualization in 2007. NASDAQ OMX Armenia is a part of the world's largest exchange company, the NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. is the world's largest exchange company. It delivers trading, exchange technology and public company services across six continents, and with nearly 4,000 companies it is number one in worldwide listings among major markets. NASDAQ OMX Group technology supports the operations of over 70 exchanges, clearing organizations and central securities depositories in more than 50 countries.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?