Looking at units outstanding versus one week prior within the universe of ETFs covered at ETF Channel, the biggest outflow was seen in the Market Vectors Agribusiness ETF (MOO), where 2.6 million units were destroyed, or a 3.1% decrease week over week. Among the largest underlying components of MOO, in morning trading today Monsanto (MON) is up about 0.2%, and Syngenta (SYT) is lower by about 0.6%. And on a percentage change basis, the ETF with the biggest outflow was the First Trust Small Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund (FYC), which lost 400,000 of its units, representing a 27.6% decline in outstanding units compared to the week prior. Among the largest underlying components of FYC, in morning trading today Penn Virginia (PVA) is down about 1.5%, and Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR) is lower by about 7.5%. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Outflows011713&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost