TOKYO , Jan. 17 -- ( Kyodo ) _ The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond ended flat Friday after market players adjusted positions ahead of a weekend, erasing a slight yield decline in the morning. The yield on the No. 332, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.670 percent. The price of the March futures contract for 10-year bonds rose 0.02 point to 144.20 on the Tokyo Stock Exchange .
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.