In trading on Friday, paper & forest products shares were relative laggards, down on the day by about 1.7%. Helping drag down the group were shares of Verso Paper (VRS), down about 13.7% and shares of Louisiana Pacific (LPX) off about 2% on the day. Also lagging the market Friday are music & electronics stores shares, down on the day by about 1.5% as a group, led down by Best Buy (BBY), trading lower by about 6.5% and hhgregg (HGG), trading lower by about 1.9%. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Laggards011713&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict