In trading on Friday, the Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ) is outperforming other ETFs, up about 5.2% on the day. Components of that ETF showing particular strength include shares of Rio Alto Mining (RIO.CA), up about 11.7% and shares of Timmins Gold (TMM.CA), up about 10.7% on the day. And underperforming other ETFs today is the iShares U.S. Home Construction ETF (ITB), down about 1% in Friday afternoon trading. Among components of that ETF with the weakest showing on Friday were shares of Masco (MAS), lower by about 2.8%, and shares of Louisiana Pacific (LPX), lower by about 2% on the day. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401ETF011713&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS