LANCASTER, N.Y. , Jan. 17, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Ecology and Environment, Inc. (E & E) (Nasdaq:EEI) has declared a six month dividend of 24 cents per share. This is the 54 th consecutive dividend E & E has declared since becoming a publically traded company in 1987. The dividend is payable on or before February 15, 2014 to shareholders of Class A and Class B common stock on record as of January 16, 2014 . Ecology and Environment, Inc. has completed more than 50,000 projects for a wide variety of clients in 122 countries, providing environmental solutions in nearly every ecosystem on our planet. The Company is listed on NASDAQ under the symbol EEI and is located on the web at www.ene.com . CONTACT: Mr. John Mye, P.E. Vice President, Treasurer, and Chief Financial Officer (716) 684-8060 firstname.lastname@example.org Source: Ecology and Environment, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South