ENP Newswire - 17 January 2014 Release date- 16012014 - Calgary, Alberta - Eagle Energy Trust (TSX: EGL.UN) confirms its January 2014 distribution. The cash distribution to be paid on February 21, 2014 , in respect of the period from and including January 1, 2014 to January 31, 2014 , for unitholders of record on January 31, 2014 will be $0.0875 per trust unit. The ex-distribution date is January 29, 2014 . The annualized distribution of $1.05 per trust unit represents a cash-on-cash yield of approximately 12.4% based on the closing price of our trust units on the Toronto Stock Exchange on January 14, 2014 of $8.501 . About Eagle Energy Trust Eagle is an oil and gas energy trust created to provide investors with a publicly traded, oil and natural gas focused, reliable distribution paying investment, with favourable tax treatment relative to taxable Canadian corporations. All material information pertaining to Eagle Energy Trust may be found under Eagle's issuer's profile at www.sedar.com or on Eagle's website at www.EagleEnergyTrust.com . Contact: Eagle Energy Trust Richard W. Clark President and Chief Executive Officer Tel: 403.531.1575 Kelly Tomyn Chief Financial Officer Tel: 403.531.1574 Email: info@EagleEnergyTrust.com
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?