HEERLEN, Netherlands , Jan. 17, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The total number of shares repurchased under this program to date is 1,625,275 shares for a total consideration of €93.6 million. DSM - Bright Science. Brighter Living .(TM) Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in Life Sciences and Materials Sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM's 23,500 employees deliver annual net sales of around €9 billion. The company is listed on NYSE Euronext. More information can be found at www.dsm.com . Or find us on: For more information: DSM Corporate Communications Herman Betten tel. +31 (0) 45 5782017 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org DSM Investor Relations Dave Huizing tel. +31 (0) 45 5782864 e-mail email@example.com Press release-PDF http://hugin.info/130663/R/1755339/592660.pdf HUG#1755339 Source: DSM N.V.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy