The Mx-Suite™ Embedded Software Test tool is designed to help automotive ECU module suppliers produce their products more efficiently and with higher quality than traditional methods. Using intuitive graphical diagrams, software requirements are easily documented with performance criteria and tolerances, therefore simplifying software validation. The tool provides traceability from requirements, through design and test cases. Mx-Suite™ allows engineers to test development concepts using virtual prototypes, before electronics are available. Mx-Suite™ is used to validate models (MIL), execute tests on developer-written or auto-coded software (SIL), as well as run tests with bench and hardware in the loop (HIL) equipment.
"Our company is pleased to be working with
"CANsystem is a perfect fit for representing
CANsystem has been serving the Korean automotive OEMs and Tier suppliers for 12 years as a value added distributor of automotive embedded electronics tools and provider of test & measurement solutions. The company has achieved steady growth since its inception.
For more product information: www.danlawinc.com/engineering-tools
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign