This morning, Bank of New York Mellon (BK) declared its quarterly dividend of 15 cents per share, maintaining the amount paid to shareholders the prior quarter. Based on the current stock priced, investors can expect a yield of about 1.8% going forward. Shares of Bank of New York Mellon were lower on Friday, sinking 3.3% so far. In other dividend news, Morgan Stanley (MS) maintained its quarterly dividend of 5 cents per share. Texas Instruments (TXN) maintained its quarterly dividend of 30 cents per share. Viacom (VIAB) maintained its quarterly dividend of 30 cents per share. And Covidien (COV) maintained its quarterly dividend of 32 cents per share. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Dividends011713&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels