ENP Newswire -
Release date- 15012014 -
The conventional way to deal with video is to employ software plus an independent server while
Dahua DSS7016D is based on Linux, which is virus-free and posts no further request for firewall, software and etc., in other words, the overall cost is at a great reduction; and its lean design also leads to a low consumption. A single device supports 350 channels@2M, 175 channels@4M and 85 channels@8M real-time recording with 700 Mbps for transmission.
As for the backup, it maximum accommodates 16/24 HDDs to satisfy large data storage, and can also support IPSan for expansion. The N+M redundancy mode further ensures the reliability of the system. What's more, it is equipped with LCD screen, which saves trouble in terms of configuration and maintenance.
DSS7016D provides video management functions such as Preview, Playback, Map, Alarm, PTZ control, intelligent analysis and etc. The new UI design and smartphone APP function (DSS Client) all better enhance user experience.
Dahua DSS7016D is ideal for medium- to large-size applications: a single unit can support up to 2000-channel cameras, and it can upgrade to 5-level-cascading with 20 units of DSS7016D at most.
'It took us a year for optimization, including both hardware and software,' said
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday