ENP Newswire - 17 January 2014 Release date- 15012014 - CALGARY, ALBERTA - Crescent Point Energy Corp. confirms that the cash dividend to be paid on February 17, 2014 in respect of January 2014 production, for shareholders of record on January 31, 2014 will be $0.23 per share. These dividends are designated as 'eligible dividends' for Canadian income tax purposes. Crescent Point Energy Corp. is a conventional oil and gas producer with assets strategically focused in properties comprised of high-quality, long-life, operated light and medium oil and natural gas reserves in United States and Canada . CONTACT: Trent Stangl Vice President Investor Relations Tel: (403) 693-0020 Toll free: 888-693-0020 Fax: (403) 693-0070 Website: www.crescentpointenergy.com
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?