VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA --(Marketwired - Jan. 17, 2014 ) - Constantine Metal Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:CEM) ("Constantine" or the "Company") announces the issuance of 5,400,000 stock options to purchase 5,400,000 shares of the Company at an exercise price of $0.07 cents per share, expiring January 17, 2019 . The stock options are being issued to directors, officers and employees of the Company and are subject to approval by regulatory authorities. About the Company Constantine is a mineral exploration company with a focus on premier North American mining environments. In addition to the flagship Palmer copper-zinc-silver-gold VMS Project located in Alaska that is being advanced in partnership with Dowa Metals & Mining Co., Ltd. , Constantine has a pipeline of other quality projects that includes; (1) the 100% owned Timmins area Munro-Croesus Project a past-producing mine property that yielded some of the highest grade gold ever mined in Ontario and includes strategically located claims immediately along trend from the Fenn-Gib gold deposit (1.35 million ounces indicated and 0.75 million ounces inferred); (2) the large Golden Mile property in the Timmins gold camp that is optioned to Teck Resources Ltd. who can earn up to 66% by spending $5M ; and (3) the 50/50 Joint Venture with Carlin Gold Corporation with a district-scale land position in an emerging new Carlin-type gold district in Yukon . Please visit the Company's website ( www.constantinemetals.com ) for more detailed company and project information. On Behalf of Constantine Metal Resources Ltd. Garfield MacVeigh , President Notes: Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange ) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Constantine Metal Resources Ltd. Garfield MacVeigh President 604-629-2348 email@example.com www.constantinemetals.com Source: Constantine Metal Resources Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11