CHARLOTTE, N.C. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (NASDAQ: COKE) today announced that the Board of Directors has declared a dividend for the First Quarter of 2014 of $.25 per share on shares of the Company's Common Stock and Class B Common Stock payable on February 14, 2014 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on January 31, 2014 . Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Media Contact: Lauren C . Steele, Senior VP-Corporate Affairs, 704-557-4551 or Investor Contact: James E. Harris , Senior VP-Shared Services & CFO, 704-557-4582 Source: Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?